Friday, March 16, 2012

March Madness!!!

Sorry basketball fans, the only time I ever care about basketball is March Madness.  The best part is finding a Cinderella team.  Half of the 1st round is complete and there has only been 1 upset.  This has the making of a rather boring tournament bracket.  Watching the dunk-fest that was Minnesota's opening game of the Not In Tournament has been the highlight for me thus far.  Good luck to you in your brackets.  I will be cheering on any and all Big Ten teams, as well as listening for the John Madden of basketball Dick Vitale.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I sure got what I asked for. Norfolk St. Beats Missouri a few hours after I post this. Duke is out and I had them winning it all. Purdue almost upsets Kansas before falling appart. What a great tournament! If only Ohio can upset UNC.

    ReplyDelete